NO Shotgun is a complex sports supplement from VPX that has three main effects: pumping as a nitrogen donor , recovery and stimulation. All of this is aimed at accelerating muscle growth.
VPX NO-Shotgun is a unique supplement that has been formulated to help you gain quality muscle mass. Each VPX NO-Shotgun component is synergistic and self-sufficient. The quality of the product meets modern pharmaceutical standards. When using the supplement, you get an incredibly powerful effect that exceeds any expectations. By using NO Shotgun, you promote rapid muscle recovery and protein synthesis.
One of the key components of the supplement is a blend of the most advanced forms of creatine , which can significantly increase strength performance, which leads to accelerated muscle growth. It also contains arginine , beta-alanine , BCAA , glutamineand some other highly effective ingredients. The special EX ™ technology improves absorption, allowing all active substances to be absorbed to the maximum. You get almost one hundred percent intake of these substances into the blood, without changing or destroying the digestive tract, while the usual absorption rate does not exceed 15-40%. EX technology facilitates the passage of all components through the muscle cell membranes for extreme muscle growth.
- NO-Shotgun includes powerful fat burners and metabolic boosters such as REDLINE® and MELTDOWN.
- You get powerful stimulation during your workout, allowing you to train at a high intensity level until the very end of your workout.
- Each serving of NO-Shotgun contains 40g of high quality protein, undiluted with carbohydrates and fillers.
- We have added special complexes PeptoPro and BPOV to enhance insulin secretion and increase receptor sensitivity to it. It should be recalled that insulin is one of the most powerful anabolic hormones. Now you don’t have to take huge amounts of carbohydrates that turn into fat.
- GBB and MTB Pump provide a mind-blowing pump that lasts long-term through long-term nitric oxide production.
- Branched chain amino acids and oligopeptides are ideal raw materials for synthesizing new muscle proteins and maintaining a positive nitrogen balance in the body.
- NO-Shotgun contains several different forms of creatine that are resistant to degradation and conversion, which enhance anaerobic respiration and the synthesis of new high-energy molecules. These shapes were developed by VPX scientists. Now you can forget about flatulence and fluid accumulation in the body.
- Beta-alanine improves the uptake of creatine by muscle cells and also acts as an antioxidant that blocks the effects of oxidative stress and preserves your muscles.
- Cell growth activators for extreme muscle growth. NO-Shotgun not only causes hypertrophy of existing muscle cells, but also promotes the appearance of new cellular elements.
VPX NO Shotgun Roster
- Calories – 56
- Sodium – 33 mg
- Protein – 14 g
- Vitamin B6 ( pyridoxine ) – 100 mcg
- Folic acid – 40 mcg
- Calcium – 11 mcg
- Protein Matrix – 3.5 g
- Casein Protein Hydrolyzate
- Whey Protein Isolate
- Protein hydrolyzate
- Proprietary BCAA Blend – 6.16g
- L-Valine Tyl Ether
- L-alanine glutamine
- L-arginine ethyl ester dihydrochloride
- L-isoleucine ethyl ester hydrochloride
- L-Leucine Ethyl Ester Hydrochloride
- Special volumizing, NO2, insulinotropic and glutamine matrix – 4.88 g
- Creatine gluconate
- Creatine taurinate
- Creatine ethyl ester
- Creatine monohydrate
- COP ™ (creatinol o-phosphate)
- Creatine phosphate
- MTB Pump (Magnesium Tanshinoate B)
- Bis Picolinate Oxovanadium (BPOV)
- Gamma Butyrobetaine (same as Betaine )
- Gamma Butyrobetaine Ethyl Ether (same as Betaine )
- Endurance, Speed & Strength Matrix – 3.17g
- Beta Alanine
- Guanidinopropionic Acid (GPA)
- Creatine magnesium chelate
- KIC (ketoisocaproic acid calcium)
- Redline® & Meltdown® Energy & Fat Burning Formula – 376 mg
- Caffeine anhydrous
- Beta Phenylethylamine Hydrochloride
Other Ingredients: Natural and Artificial Flavors, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Anhydrous Citric Acid,FoodGrade Glycine .
How to take NO-Shotgun
Stir one scoop of NO-Shotgun into a glass of your favorite beverage and drink 20 minutes before starting your workout. Do not exceed 1.5 scoops at a time.
Side effects of NO-Shotgun
Due to the fact that the supplement contains vasoactive and stimulating components, the following side effects are possible:
- Blood pressure fluctuations
- Mild nausea
- Digestive system problems
All side effects of NO-Shotgun are reversible and disappear immediately after the supplement is discontinued. Sometimes there is an individual intolerance.
Even the most inexperienced reader may be amused by the manufacturer’s description. There is nothing to be done with the American mentality, perhaps in the United States there will be people who can believe this good fairy tale, but we will not be fools and let’s face it.
Let’s start with – a substance that has an insulin-like effect and, according to the manufacturer, improves the transport of other active substances of NO-Shotgun. Studies have shown that this component does not affect muscle mass in training athletes, and the ability to improve the transport of other substances has also not been proven.VPX is proud to have created new forms of creatine in their laboratory, which were included in the supplement, but in reality these forms are inferior in effectiveness to the commonplace creatine monohydrate . Although a sufficient dosage compensates for this disadvantage to the full.
Trisodium Phosphate Dodecahydrate, Guanidinopropionic Acid, Phosphorus and Ketoisocaproic Acid Calcium also do not provide any benefit in bodybuilding, since the body does not lack these substances and they do not possess anabolic properties.
Strengths of NO-Shotgun
Despite the above disadvantages, NO-Shotgun has a number of strong points:
- The supplement contains one of the most effective nitrogen donor blends . First of all, these are classic arginine and citrulline , which are supplemented with an amplifier – norvaline . And another important component is Magnesium Tanshinoate B, which has also been shown to be highly effective in a study . In combination, these substances provide a long and pronounced pumping , which means that muscle nutrition is improved and their growth is accelerated.
- NO-Shotgun contains a really powerful complex of stimulants: caffeine , tyrosine and a key component – phenylethylamines , which increase endurance and strength indicators, that is, increase the quality of training, which affects progress.
- A complex of amino acids and muscle antioxidant beta-alanine protects muscles well from the effects of catabolic processes, which are especially pronounced during training.
In fact, all the disadvantages are fully covered by the advantages of the additive, which are not limited to a set of standard components, as is the case in most cases. NO-Shotgun is currently one of the best pre-workout supplements available . Most people who have used the supplement in practice are inclined to this opinion. According to reviews, most athletes report positive results. Thus, NO-Shotgun gets a good final grade.
Additionally, there is an independent study published in 2012 by the Journal of the International Society for Sports Nutrition: A Scientific Review